Leadership Announces Homecoming Activities

Kaitlin Fenn, Staff Writer

Yesterday Leadership announced the Homecoming Week (Oct. 15-Oct. 19) theme “Under Where?”  Prepare yourself for an activity filled five days leading up to the Homecoming football game vs. Dougherty Valley on Friday at 7 p.m. at the Matadome and the dance Saturday night.

On Monday, wear your comfiest pajamas in spirit of “Under the Covers.” There will be games, movies, and more.

Tuesday you’re “Under Arrest” so make sure you sport your orange, stripes, and cop attire. Look for the handcuffs around school to win a prize.

Enjoy the rays in your beach clothes on Wednesday for “Under the Sun.”

On Thursday for “Under a Spell” come to school wearing any magical items of clothing you have.

The Homecoming rally will be on Friday, “Under the Big Top!” Wear circus clothes to school, and come to the fun-filled carnival taking place before the football game.

Homecoming royalty winners will be announced during halftime at the game. Juniors and seniors are able to vote on School Loop.

Saturday, Oct. 20, is the Homecoming dance from 7:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m. A video with information about the dance was posted on YouTube, titled “Miramonte Homecoming 2012 Dance Info.”

Today was the first Powder Puff game between the Seniors and Freshmen at lunch. The Seniors won 2-0. The Juniors and Sophomores will battle it out on Friday, and the winners of the two games will play next Thursday, Oct. 18.

Mats Check is $5 tomorrow.